Booking.com, a website for accommodation booking, has released a report on all day green travel, with 62% of respondents saying they will choose green accommodation when they travel annually. Sally will share 100 energy-saving tips and see what your hotel has done!
51. The restaurant in the hotel is basically half eaten. Some of the dishes are almost in the swill bucket without moving a few times. The hotel should guide the guests to properly control the total amount of food. Everyone's appetite is limited, more dishes can reduce the weight of each dish. In order to reduce food waste, hotels in Shanghai have imposed a garbage service fee for leftovers over 250g to remind guests. Although this practice is questionable, it is commendable for its courage.
52. Implement garbage sorting. Separate the paper, bottle, metal and organic matter. It can be recycled or converted to biogas, fertilizer, bioenergy, etc. for recycling. The hotel can adjust measures according to local conditions to join the big circle or use the small circle. Recycling a ton of waste paper can cut down 17 trees and produce 800 kg of good paper. The energy consumption for each ton of paper production is equivalent to the energy consumption for one ton of steel production. Recycling one ton of glass can save 600 kg of mineral sand and 100 kg of fuel oil. Recycling one ton of plastic can save 600-800 kg of oil.
53. Hotel vehicles are encouraged to use efficient fuel oil detergent. It can save 2% - 5% oil and reduce hydrocarbon emission of tail gas by 20%.
54. The most fuel-efficient speed is 80km / h. Proper tire pressure can save 3% - 7% fuel.
55. Turn off the engine while waiting for passengers and loading and unloading. Engine idling not only consumes energy but also pollutes the air.
56. Maintaining good driving conditions and good driving habits are the basic conditions for fuel saving. It can save about 8% - 10% oil.
57. Compared with traditional high-pressure water gun car washing, steam car washing can save 90% water and electricity. It takes less than 10 minutes to wash the car with a steam gun, 2 liters of water is used and the effect of descaling is good. Use a high-pressure water gun to use 50-80 liters of water per vehicle.
58. If other energy-saving measures belong to the standard method of repairing afterwards, then building energy-saving is the fundamental method. China's building energy consumption accounts for 32% of the total social energy consumption, which is 2-3 times higher than that of developed countries. The energy consumption of heating, ventilation and air conditioning of the building itself accounts for 2 / 3 of the total energy consumption of the building, and it is still increasing.
Therefore, the hotel should pay full attention to the energy conservation of the building in the process of new construction or renovation. Although the cost per square meter of energy-saving buildings aiming at 50% energy-saving has increased by 10%, they can benefit in the long run. Generally, they can recover the cost from energy-saving in five or six years.
59. The unit energy consumption of building envelope (outer wall) insulation in China is 4-5 times of that in developed countries. We basically use a single material with a large thermal conductivity of the wall. The energy-saving building adopts composite wall, which is composed of load-bearing wall + thermal insulation material. The wall with external wall + several cm thick insulation material can not only avoid the wall being too thick, but also greatly improve the insulation and sound insulation performance. New hotels can use external wall insulation for secondary decoration. The interior wall of the reconstructed hotel can be equipped with thermal insulation layer.
60. Some foreign hotels bury the waste heat pipe in the wall when they are under construction, and use the waste heat circulation of the hotel in winter to improve the heating effect.
61. Enhance the air tightness of the hotel building and reduce the convective heat loss. Due to poor sealing performance, the energy loss is 2.2 times higher than that of foreign countries.
62. 70% of the energy consumption of the room is lost through the wall, and 30% is lost through the doors and windows. The hotel shall at least adopt hollow double-layer windows. There shall be sound insulation and heat insulation sealing strip on the door. The loss can be reduced by 30%. One of the most impressive foreign hotels is its elegant doors and windows, strong thermal performance and good sealing performance.
63. The roof insulation is also our weakness. More than 2.5 times higher than abroad. Light heat insulation material with good performance shall be used and light color reflective coating shall be applied to effectively reduce energy consumption.
64. The energy consumption loss of the rooms at the East and West ends of the hotel is large. Effective heat insulation measures should be taken to reduce energy consumption.
65. Most foreign hotels use retractable sunshades or adjustable blinds. Beautiful and energy-saving.
66. If it is a single-layer window, it can be pasted with transparent reflection film or sunscreen film to improve the heat insulation and sound insulation effect. According to the test, the single-layer glass film can block 70% - 80% of the solar energy. In summer, it can save 20% - 30% of the area air conditioning power consumption on average.
67. Light color paint can be applied to the exterior wall according to local conditions. The reflection coefficient of the white wall can reach 70%. Improving the sunlight reflectivity can reduce energy consumption. Indoor use of light tone can save 1 / 2 of the lighting power.
68. The building energy consumption of the hotel is directly proportional to the area ratio of walls and windows. Some hotels blindly pursue large area of floor glass or glass curtain wall, which is considered as the sign of high-grade buildings. In fact, if the area ratio of walls and windows increases by 10%, the energy consumption will increase by 25% - 30%. Glass curtain wall is a killer of energy consumption. It consumes 2-3 times more energy than ordinary walls. The energy consumption of large glass floor to ceiling windows should be increased by more than 40%.
69. The glass roof of the hotel can be controlled by the sky screen. Automatically adjust according to the temperature and light change, provide the most suitable lighting environment and save energy.
70. The thickness, density and texture of the curtains have a great effect on heat preservation and energy conservation. We should guide the guests to draw the curtains when leaving the room.
71. In summer, the indoor radiant heat mainly enters through windows. With reflective curtains, you can reflect 50% of the heat.
72. The blinds can let the light scatter into the room to play a regulating role.
73. The Hotels with conditions can adopt roof greening Generally, it can block 50% of the solar radiation.
74. Vertical greening can be adopted for the wall to put on the green coat. It not only beautifies but also insulates the heat. Climbing rattan plants can reduce the temperature of the external wall by 4-5 degrees, and the indoor temperature by 2-3 degrees, which is equivalent to saving about 30% of the power consumption of the regional air conditioning.
75. Pay attention to outdoor and indoor greening. A tree can evaporate 40 liters of water a day. It can counteract the heat of 100 100 watt bulbs for 8 hours a day.