Booking.com, a website for accommodation booking, has released a report on all day green travel, with 62% of respondents saying they will choose green accommodation when they travel annually. Sally will share 100 energy-saving tips and see what your hotel has done!
76. Advanced irrigation technologies such as sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation and pipe infiltration can greatly save water for afforestation.
77. The loss of our pipes, wires and nets is 2-3 times that of foreign countries. New technology is needed to strengthen the effect of heat preservation and insulation.
78. If the laundry room can soak the dirty cotton fabric for 20 minutes and then wash it, it will be easy to clean and save water and electricity.
79. Reduce the indoor heat load. For example, cold light sources and energy-saving household appliances are often used.
80. The installation direction, position and sunshade of outdoor unit of air conditioner directly affect the power consumption.
81. The storage volume in the refrigerator should be 80%. Too little makes the heat capacity smaller, too much is not conducive to the circulation of air-conditioning, so that the compressor increases the running time in vain.
82. The vacuum cleaner needs to be cleaned in time, otherwise it will reduce the efficiency of vacuum cleaning and increase the power consumption.
83. Kitchen utensils, cookers and containers shall be cleaned and descaled regularly to avoid affecting thermal efficiency.
84. The waste heat utilization technology of boiler exhaust gas is adopted. The waste heat of the hotel can provide more than ten tons of hot water of about 70 ℃ every day, which not only has considerable economic benefits, but also can improve the heat island effect of the small environment of the hotel.
85. Oil saving additives can be used for oil fired boiler, which is helpful for full combustion of fuel. The net rate of return is around 4%, and the equipment life and environment benefit.
86. Mould proof treatment of condensate at the end of air conditioner. The ceiling of many hotel rooms is damp and moldy. It is mainly caused by the stagnant water pan of fan coil due to the growth of coal mould, which causes the water blocked and overflowed to the ceiling. This phenomenon can be eliminated by treating once a year with mildew inhibitor.
87. The computer monitoring technology is used to automatically track the main energy consumption equipment such as the boiler, air conditioning unit, pump room, etc. of the hotel, and intelligently adjust the set value according to the seasonal and indoor and outdoor temperature changes. Change the traditional experience management method. Under the condition of ensuring comfort and economy, we can save energy to the maximum extent.
88. The hotel should pay attention to improving its technical content and keep learning and tracking new energy-saving technologies. Some hotels adopt the new energy-saving technology of fluid transportation for the air-conditioning cooling medium water system, with an average energy saving rate of more than 50%.
89. Management starts from the basic work of measurement, statistics and analysis. Strengthen the accumulation and analysis of energy and material consumption data of the hotel. With the accounting of occupancy rate, operating income, operating benefit per unit area, per capita energy consumption and material consumption, strengthen the rating assessment of each floor of each department and each team.
90. Formulate the saving plan and implementation plan of the hotel. Comparison of domestic and foreign advanced similar hotels one by one index comparison and link analysis. Find out the gap, propose the goal, formulate the measures, and come up with the challenging goal planning. Industrial enterprises have set the target of reducing energy consumption by 5% of the output value of RMB 10000. The average energy consumption of hotel enterprises accounts for about 10% - 15% of the turnover, and the material consumption accounts for about 20%. Therefore, scientific and feasible energy-saving targets should also be set.
91. "Contract energy management" is a new way of investment. The energy-saving equipment of the hotel can be invested by a professional energy-saving service company. The hotel does not need to make a large investment in energy-saving equipment. The energy cost saved after the implementation of the project is the return on investment. Both parties shall share profits in accordance with the contract. The hotel can use the future energy efficiency to upgrade the current equipment to reduce the operation cost.
92. It is a world view to build a "saving Hotel". Believe in the concept of "simplicity is beautiful; thrift is beautiful; fit is beautiful; ecology is beautiful". Not only can we clean ourselves and carry it out in practice, but also we can consciously take the hotel as a position to influence the society, actively participate in social environmental protection and conservation activities, and establish a public image.
93. Implement cleaner production. Keep all links of the production process clean, control and control the noise, sewage and waste discharge, and make the environmental indicators such as water quality, atmosphere and land reach the standard.
94. Advocate green consumption. Hotel products are the final consumer goods. Hotels should establish a sense of social responsibility and advocate saving as a way of life. Adopt various lively forms to create a saving atmosphere. For example, printing and distributing pamphlets, vivid slogans, warm tips, details handling, etc.
95. Reduction principle. All kinds of goods will turn into rubbish in the end. Packaging waste accounted for more than 30% of the total waste. Hotels should take the initiative to reduce over packaging. Only by reducing at the source and saving at the source can we change the situation of mass production, mass consumption and mass waste.
96. Reuse Principle. Reduce disposable items, multiple use, reuse.
97. Recycling principle. In some ways, the hotel can implement the internal small cycle. For example, the recycling of waste, organic waste can be decomposed into fertilizer, biogas and bioenergy through microorganism. Join the external big cycle, form the upstream and downstream enterprises to form an organic part of the circular economy.
98. Hotel economy is not the idea of a few managers, but the action of all employees. We should mobilize everyone to offer a policy for saving, carry out the activities of "what do I do for saving", and establish various mass water-saving groups, power-saving groups, energy-saving groups, etc.
99. The key to the effectiveness of hotel economy lies in the interactive benefits among managers, service providers and consumers, otherwise it will be misunderstood as a unilateral action of the hotel to reduce costs. Success depends on whether the hotel can arouse the resonance and participation of the guests in a vivid form. Reward customers and encourage employees with points system or small gifts.
100. Hotel economy is not to catch up with the fashion, not to build image, but is related to the survival and competitiveness of the enterprise. The hotel should work out an operational implementation plan, which is practical and realistic, and take measures according to the local conditions without reducing the service quality. It's hard to have vitality in the scheme of saving energy, saving money and winning no contest.